Did any of you make new years resolutions?

I did not but thinking today I have a few things I want to accomplish

Live in a cleaner house by working harder at home

Eating with a longer life in mind. Not so much caring about how I look but how healthy I am.

Try to be less offensive. I love making jokes but SO is pretty sensitive. I think I hurt his feelings a lot.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Holidays

• Nope. I usually do and I always fail. I want to make a resolution not on New Years--maybe I'll be able to complete it lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Only made one and it's to pay off a student loan that I was an idiot and signed for my dd.

I can give you a hint that will make it easier to keep your house cleaner with less work. Declutter! I've worked hard at that the last few years and it gets easier and easier each year. I used to have a 300+ pig dust collection. When I got rid of 99% of it and just kept my favorites it really cut down on cleaning time. Then I got rid of extra pictures of grandkids (kept my favorites), etc it cut down even more and I don't notice things missing. Love having a fairly neat & clean house for a lot less work.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• same as every year...lose weight. its the easier way of saying exercise more, eat healthier haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Not yet, but I need to. Hmm, I think I will start my new year resolutions right now....

1. Obtain my bachelor's degree.

2. Get a modeling career started

3. Move out of the town I live in.

4. Tone-up my physique.
    Diamond2010

Answer by Diamond2010 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Yes to find a better job with better pay and better benefits and retirement.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2013