Birthcontrol side effects?TMI

This is my first time on birthcontrol im 2 days away from a new pack, tho i got my period yesterday. Yesterday i felt like i was pregnant again my back was KILLING me and my ankles were swollen and i had bad cramps. SOrry for tmi, but its more how do iput it uh gooey. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Health

• birth control changes your hormons and whole cycle.

but its also possible that your body does not like the birth control you are using now. tell your doctor about it if it stays like it is now. then you probably have to get a different bc
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I actually lactated my first month going into my 2nd month....and the usual nausea, preg feeling. It usually takes 3 months for your body to become accustomed. Stick it out for a bit....it only lasted a few months with mine when I first started the pill
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009