When should I tell my work mate and friends that am pregnant with my new relationship? Do they really need to know since its my life?

Separated a year and a bit ago and been with my new partner 1 year and I am pregnant for him.

Ani8112

Asked by Ani8112 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Well, they will figure it out eventually. So either just tell them, or let nature take its course and they will figure it out on their own. If they arent close friends, dont worry about it...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• well I am assuming that sinceyou madeit a point to tell us you havebeen seperated a year that you forsee getting ridiculed for becoming pregnant before a divorce is final?

with that said it is your life so really why do you care? they will know evetually so regardlessof how long you wait I am sure the responses will no change.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Are you happy to tell them? Then do it. Otherwise, they'll see it sooner or later, or they'll need to knowif you have lifting restrictions or things like that at work.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I would tell around 4-5 months when you start to show because by then there's no way around it.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2013