Amazon Prime

Is it once-a-month or once-a-year payment? I've been looking but can't find the info. Also, is it easy to cancel?

idareyou

Asked by idareyou at 5:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Shopping

• it was $79 for the year when we did ours last March. I LOVE being able to get free 2-day shipping on anything (came in handy during the holidays) and we also get free videos or episodes of tv shows on the kindle or through the PS3, they do mostly just have the same things that Netflix has but there are some cool older shows or sometimes new ones that Netflix doesn't have yet. We did it mostly for the books you can borrow from the Kindle Reader's Library once a month but honestly i've only used that twice the whole time! I prefer to just buy the book myself. the couple that I did find and borrowed were really good books though :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I think I read it was $70 a year. I didn't do it because there are no guarantees the books I want to read will be able to be on loan.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I did the trial and totally forgot about it - was checking my bank statement and saw the $79 withdrawal so thought I'd better ask! I intended to cancel before the month ran out but completely forgot. My girls found a couple books in the lenders library they want so that'll be nice (I already got one once I started the trial lol). Glad it's just once a year - I was going to cry if it was monthly, wouldn't be worth it for me!
    idareyou

Comment by idareyou (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2013