Who has caught the flu so far and...

does anyone who's had the flu in the past feel that this flu feels worse? Just curious cause i have read about people saying that it feels like they are dying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Health

• Not the big one.... I had a cold that took about five weeks to stop coughing. How about you?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I had it about 2 weeks ago and i am still recovering from it but I was't "dying". i was able to take care of my children even though it was very hard
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• We've been battling it for over a week now. The first two days I thought for sure I was going to die and I'm no baby lol. I couldn't get off of the couch and dh had to help me to the restroom because I was so weak, third day was good I could function again but still achey. I just have a residual cough and runny nose to deal with now.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I have not been sick at all this winter. My girls caught something that made them sick for like 2 days and now there better. I hope it stays this way cause ive had the flu so bad at one time that i had to go to the ER and get fluid sucked out of my lungs and my temp was at 104
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• What "flu"? GI stuff or influenza?
    Anonymous

• I, so far, haven't goten any thing this winter.

Answer by louise2 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• My family is going through it. My 5 year old has it and I have never seen him so sick.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I got it bad. Every time I ate I felt like my stomach was being ripped apart. Add the muscle aches headaches and damn near need to sleep 24/7 it was bad I still feel like crap but not as bad as the first few days.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2013