Can the rest of us file a class action suit against these banks now?

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-banks-foreclosure-deal-539/

I'm glad they are being made to make it right to those directly affected by all the foreclosures. But what about the rest of us, who b/c of their shady practices have cost a lot of us thousands upon thousands of dollars due to the drop in our homes' equity?! Thanks to their foreclosure & other improper practices, our home alone has lost approx. 1/3 of it's value! Where's MY compensation for that?! I pay on time every month & couldn't move right now if I wanted to b/c of THEM! It's sickening. Your thoughts? Is another class-action needed here?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Money & Work

• On the good side, values are climbing back up. Standard & Poors has been reporting steady gains across the country, so hopefully things will get better for you.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Sue them, just heard AIG is going to do just that, they did not like their bail out.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2013