What happened to the mouse? :-)

Yesterday on WNIR (talk radio out of Akron, OH) they were covering (yet again) the contents of the compromised stimilus bill being voted on today - apparently it included 50million dollars to study the salt marsh mouse of northern CA? Anyway, I found a link on MSN.com which breaks down exactly what's in the bill in easy to understand terms (and no, nothing about lights in Vegas or Harleys or anything) Here's the link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29160311/

Anyway, can't find anything on the mouse, poor thing lol.
And if this subject has been beaten to death, forgive me - haven't been on in a while, and the baby was up alot last night, and I'm already late for work, etc, etc, etc.... neeed mooooore cooooffeeee......

plylerjones

Asked by plylerjones at 6:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• 50 million dollars to study a mouse??...thats crazy given the state of our country... is that ness? wouldnt putting it to helping people make better use?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Probably related to global warming!!! Have you seen this STUPID commercial by a Portugese  equivalent of PETA....animals opting to commit suicide instead of dealing with global warming?!?!?!?!

Animals are probably the MOST adaptable creatures on this planet--survival of the fittest, I say! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• hahahahaha im sorry but "animals opting to commit suicide"??? thats the funniest thing i heard in a while.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Thank Pelosi for that one. I hope it has been removed, and Zero says there are no earmarks. When was the last time a f**king mouse cashed a paycheck or payed into SS.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have no clue but I hope it made it to safety
    2brats1chkymnky

Answer by 2brats1chkymnky at 9:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Pelosi's mouse slated for $30M slice of cheese

This idiot of a Politician thinks she can do whatever she wants.  I would question why she continues to get re-elected, but she is from San Fransisco.  (think about that family from wife swap)  Fricken Clueless to the rest of the nation!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Francisco... lol.. typing too fast
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Gah! The whole marsh mouse thing reminds me of how they feel the need to protect the dang prairie dogs here in CO. They're rodents for crying out loud! And one animal at the zoo here died from the plague that was carried by those stupid prairie dogs! Sorry, it just reminds me of all that and I must have had flashbacks or something. It's so ridiculous though. Why doesn't she use her own dang money to preserve the wetlands? Quit trying to spend ours.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Does this marsh mouse actually exist? The reason I ask, is it came out a few years ago that the EPA was preventing people from building on their own land for years until it was revealed that the endangered species they were trying to protect didn't actually exist in the first place - it was just certain animals with coloring variations of an existing species.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• "This idiot of a Politician thinks she can do whatever she wants. I would question why she continues to get re-elected, but she is from San Fransisco. (think about that family from wife swap) Fricken Clueless to the rest of the nation!"

laughing

thanx for that.. that was hilarious.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009