Dinner Disaster Poll

So I took out some "refried beans" from the freezer that a friend had given me while I had the flu last week. I cooked hamburger with salsa, then dipped tortillas in red chili to soften them as if I were going to make enchiladas. I lined a baking dish with tortillas, dumped in the burger and salsa, a layer of cheese, and then the "beans." Only when they were thawed out, they weren't beans! They're mashed sweet potatoes! I was going to top the creation with more tortillas, then pour the rest of the red chili over and bake. But now I'm left with this mess. Should I cook it and see how it comes out or get rid of the evidence? I really don't have the energy to start over, since I'm still recovering and I'm exhausted, so if I waste this pan of food it's going to be fish sticks instead.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 7:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I'd dump it because if it turns out nasty,you'll still have to make the fish sticks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Fish sticks it is!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Just take the "beans" off and continue as before....
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 7:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I'd go with fish sticks.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• The fish sticks were very good. I can't stand wasting food, but what can you do?
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2013