has your so ever called you bad mom when you were arguing?

every time we argue he tells me a piece of shit mom and that my son doesnt deserve me.. and that really frickin hurts cuz i know im agreat mom.. i do everything for my son he is my WORLD!.... he appologzies later but that doesnt make it hurt any less... has anyone elses so done this?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• No. Never. Please forgive me, but your SO is an asshole! Even he says he is sorry (later), doesnt make it any better. its said and done. I would have a talk with him. Calling you a bad mother just because he is made, makes him a shitty father!

When my hubby and i were seperated for a few months we kinda hated each other but he STILL said that im a great mother to our DD. He would never dare to say im a bad mother because he knows different. And to be honest, i could not forgive him if he would ever say that.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sorry for the typos ;)
    m.robertson811

• Mine does! And they do it just because they know it will hurt us. I know I am in an Mentally abusive relationship, and it sounds like you are too. Someone who says they love you shouldn't say those things to you, especially multiple times (like after they already apologized 100 times and say they don't mean it) IT is bullshit what we will let men do to us. I am secretly trying to find a way out of this relationship. Good Luck to you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• What he is doing is abusive controlling behavior. The fact that he apologises for it later just makes it worse. I would approach him with taking an anger management class and if he refuses, leave him. Because from this point, things will not get any better. Your SO's behavior will effect the type of man your son will be.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 6:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Heck no he never has. And if my DH ever did I would deck him!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:41 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• hey anon.. i wold really like to talk to you.. i know you dont want everyknowing who youare and ican respect tath.. but i think we coudl help and vent ot each other so if you want you can pm me...
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No he would never call me a bad mom. He thinks I am better than most.
    2brats1chkymnky

Answer by 2brats1chkymnky at 9:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No, he would NEVER say that. He is an amazing father and even if we were having the worst fight ever that would not come into play. EVER! That IMHO is worse then him calling you the b word in you other question.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nope, he never has. And if he ever did, I would laugh my ass off at him, considering I am the the one that stayed home with them. Infact my husband has told me MANY times that our kids are soo wonderful because of me, because of me staying home. So if he said something like that to me, I would laugh in his face and take the children and walk out that door
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2009