Hypocrisy.....ya gotta love it

Awhile back I posted about a page I'm subscribed to on Facebook,and how they went off on a member because he mentioned the word "Teabaggers" in his post
Well today,a woman went on and on about her church and the church she used to belong to,and God this and God that,blah blah blah
And this was on a post about a train derailment. How fitting is THAT? lol
So I felt compelled to bring up the fact that no one had the gall to ask her to be removed as a member for mentioning something that may offend others
Because ,we're all Christians dontcha know!? Who would we be offending? *eyeroll*
Don't upset the Tea Party,but feel free to assume that we're all Christians and want to share in her experiences
Rant over

Ugh! Today I see that this chick says basically if you don't want to read what I wrote,move on,and that we're not suppose to get our panties in a twist and go making "incantations" or something. Yep don't you dare,insult their Right Wing sensitivities,but STFU about them posting god shit.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Don't you know?, with the exception of obvious Muslims & Jews, Christians ASSume everyone is Christian.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I see this on a daily basis. I am not entirely "open" about being pagan simply because it's honestly none of my business. I mean, I have a tat on my left bicep that makes it pretty clear, but I don't display it all the time. And I am constantly told about how "God" is doing wonderous work in my life. And, right now, if someone where to say that to me, they would probably get my full open in their "God" and be told exactly where they can shove him.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I'm confused.
    Glad you got your rant out, though. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I don't know where this comes from. I've never assumed anyone was any religion. So what,if you don't "look" Jewish ,Hindu,Muslim,or something else(and are a white person) that automatically makes you Christian?
    It's a form of racism in a way

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I think everyone makes assumptions about a great many things on a daily basis. It is a form of self comfort. The more we can predict everything in our environment the safer and more productive we feel.

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2013