To Anon @ 4:04 AM on Feb. 13. You asked about your 3 yr olds Diarrhea, My doctor told me about something that stops it instantly!

It is called Florestor. You by it at any Kroger or Wal-greens. Anywhere with a Pharmacy should have it. It is a little powder you put in their drink and it has worked for me evrytime. My girls tend to get a bug every year and its BAD! Please try this.

MommyMel03

Asked by MommyMel03 at 6:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Glad I opened this post because my kids seem to get it every year too. I will have to check into that product. Thanks.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• this wasent me but you are so nice to see that post and try and help. kudo's..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Does it work for grown ups too???
    johnsmom326

Answer by johnsmom326 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yep its for everyone!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I gave it to my husband over the holidays because he didnt want to go anywhere because he was pooping every 5 minutes. He was amazed! lol he said he still felt the belly pain but it gave his butt a break.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i couldve used that 2 weeks ago sorry tmi but i was running to the bathroom every 3 mins and my 3 year old running around. and painful and by the time dh came home kids were in bed ( thanks for the help huh ) but it was bad and lasted 4 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• We will try this my son & then me both get a bug, every year too. Thanks for the info.
    tab9344

Answer by tab9344 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• thanks for the info. how nice of you to share. we will have to check it out. Is this a more natural remedey apposed to Children Pepto ?
    alinzasmommy

Answer by alinzasmommy at 3:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm not sure how natural it is, but I know it works REALLY good!!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 7:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2009