How the hell am i being rude?

i miscarried for the first time today would have been my second baby.i had posted it on facebook so that way i wouldnt have to call everyone in my family im in a lot of pain and taken it pretty hard.everyone was saying sorry and just trying to be there.well of course this one girl who is pregnant commented and asking questions one was did the doctor do it i said no it was where my body just couldnt carry the baby then she said did it hurt see im scared since im pregnant. i said yes it freaking hurt i was having contractions and felt like i waas dieing. she sends me a message and says i think your being rude im having my first baby and i needed to know what it will feel like if this happen to me.i wrote her back told her what it felt like to me. then she says i didnt say it was happening i was wondering what it felt like for me im scared now that you had one. i said scared? try being that mother thats looking in a pee cup at the tissue what was left of her baby and she called me rude again. she said nothing of how sorry she wasnt even showing any kinda care im not saying that everyone should stop and cry over me im doing that enough as it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Wow, how heartess and selfish of her. I understand her being scared since she is pregnant as well but she should not have commented at all and recognized your pain.

I am so sorry for thepain you are going through, I couldn't even imagine.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I had 3 miscarriages so I know how you feel. Your pregnant friend was probably asking questions to show concern.
    Maybe your details were too much for her. Sometimes less is more.
    Just don't share any more details with her.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I'm sorry for your loss and also for the fact that some people don't understand raw feelings and grief.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I'm sorry she wasn't considerate of what YOU are experiencing. Miscarriage is so sad, and I am so sorry you are having to experience it. I can understand her fear, but she definitely needed to be sensitive to what you're going through. Big hugs, mama.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• so sorry for your loss
    and sorry that people will take someones else's heartache and make it about them
    you were not rude in the least- althought your fb friend is the definition is callas

try not to give her a 2nd thought- this is her issue to deal with not place anything on you

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• ~hugs~ I am sorry for your loss.

She sounds like a stupid brat. Just try to chalk it up as someone whose mother didn't teach her any tact or manners.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Yeah, I'm having a really hard time seeing how YOU were rude. I can certainly see how she was.

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope the rest of your friends are more sympathetic to your situation than that one was.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• *Said in best "stoner" voice- "you freaking her out, man"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• She sounds like she is a bit immature really. There's a girl in my hometown, who when she became pregnant asked every single girl who had children a hundred and fifty questions about the labor & delivery! Shes a nutcase.. Maybe this pregnant girl should do a bit of research on her own! I am sorry you had to go through this. ♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I'm so sorry. I had a miscarriage and it was the hardest thing I ever went through. It took me years before I even wanted to try again. I did eventually and had 2 more kids! You are not rude, but just stop responding to her. I just let my mother tell people. I didn't say a word to anyone. I even made my husband call my work.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2013