Facebook users

don't you think it has more drama than a soap show?

brittany1983

Asked by brittany1983 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Entertainment

• Not mine.

CM is more like a soap opera than FB.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Nope. Mine's tame. I delete the drama queens/kings and hide from my newsfeed the ones I can't delete. Easy peasy.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• nope thats why I keep my CM account , need good drama every once in a while
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• A week ago I would have said no, but situations with my stepdaughter posting immature stuff (she is a 22 year old mother of an amazing 2 year old girl) have changed my mind. I have seen isolated instances of drama, between young girls mostly. I think it mostly has to do with your choice of friends on facebook. My main purpose for using facebook is to keep in touch with my children. I am a 42 year old mother, in Michigan, with a 23 year old daughter in Alaska, and sons, 21 and 20, in Texas.
    rms713

Answer by rms713 at 6:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Not on mine. Well, not unless it involves me and my sister disagree over political hot topics and then she stomps her foot and leaves.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• no
    facebook 'friends' are mostly my age, so no high school drama 
    my nieces are on mine, so that is high school stuff, but i skip over that stuff for the most part- i have zero idea what it is all about anyway

on the other hand, can be entertaining

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Nope. I do not befriend people on Facebook who will be causing drama and if they start I 'hide' them. If I want drama all I need to do is come here. I don't need it on facebook too.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Some do. Mine don't. I don't put up with that dramatic crap. Have it on your own page as much as you want...I will just ignore it. Put it on my page and you are instantly de-friended.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• nope. Mine is and pretty much has always been drama free.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• sometimes yes!! I have people that I went to school with and they have changed their "status" so many times it should be illegal... lol It's so funny to see that they are talking about someone that probably can't even see what they write. Especially when they have that user blocked. It makes no sense to me at all. I have started to shy away from mine because I don't even post harding anything anymore. I have been thinking about deleting it as well.

a lot of high school drama is what I think it is... lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2013