does your so always montior your phone calls... want to know who your talking to or jump in your conversation?

i called a freind yesterday and her hubby ansered and just told me she wasnt there and to call back in half and hour, didnt ask who i was or anything.. he was sooo nice.. then when i called back he wasnt listening to her conversation or putting in his 2 sense he was just lettin her talk.. i was shocked cuz even if im tlaking ot our landlord our my mom he feels the need to know who im talkin to and dominate my convo til i hang up.. so i was wondering if her so is just really nice or if nie is just a jerk?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• yours is a jerk... he has trust issues which can either be from something you did, or something he did so he is turning it around on you.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• well its nothing ive done... i have never once cheated on him, and i only really talk to my mom, my bff and one cm friend... weve been toghter almost 4 years .. i dont beilve in cheating.. now him on the other hand is another story.. he always just "diappearing"
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 7:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• The next time he tries to get in on the conversation tell him to shut up and then ignore him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't think it's controlling, my DH does it too. But his problem is he's just so nosy! :D "Who is that?" and then he comments on what's being said! :D It is irritating though!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I find that rude and insulting. He is your husband not your father. I hate when my kids bother me when I am on the phone, I certainly would not put up with it from my husband. My Hubby does not care who I talk to or about what. He has his own life. We also have a thing called trust. I have found that controlling, untrusting men usually are the cheaters or keeping secrets.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• He needs to get a hobby, other than being in your business. My dh could care less who I am talking to and what about.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I think it's controlling. IF my hubby does it, it's just to annoy me. But like Kboney said, my hubby could care less who i'm talking to
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my husband really doesnt care who im talking to cause after 26yrs...but like when i was talking to my friend the other night (my friend and i had a fight)he will try to put his too cents in.like i was on the phone and he was doing the wii...he heard me and new we were fightinghe would say you are saying to muchand stuff like that.i do admit i think my husband is a little controlling i think its cause he wants to kick all my friends butts...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Sometimes my husband tries to include himself in on my phone conversations if he finds the subject particularly intresting or if I'm talking to someone we're both friends with. That's actually one of my pet peeves, but he doesn't do it often and only once in a while does he ask who I'm talking to. I would feel very controlled if monitered who I was talk to and what what we were talking about.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i have to remind my husband they called for me and be quite to let women talk he's not concerned with who i'm talking to just what we are talking about, he is one nosy man
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 10:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2009