Man Cold

I bet everyone of you can relate! I have still getting over being sick, been sick for 2 weeks but I still sucked t up took care of my kids, went to work and did what I needed. I guess now my kids dad is sick, very same symptoms and he's acting like he's dying. lol i find it so freaking funny. Watch the video its so funny. 

Clicky

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Health

• "but I could never call my Husband weak... "

Not all men are pussies, but a lot of them tend to be overly dramatic when they are ill. My dh never used to be this way. He used to work two jobs (three including the paper route), and never once did he call in sick. Of course, he rarely got sick back then. Maybe once every 5 years. Now he gets this crap every year at this time and is a big baby about it. I don't understand it and I refuse to baby him.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Hahahahhaa Aint' that the truth. A year ago I was taking a full time schedule at school, was moving into the house, and rennovating at the same time and I caught a cold. Needless to say I was still getting up at 530 every morning to get the kids and myself ready for school, go to my classes (which included two science courses with labs) move things from the apartment to the house during my breaks, pick up kids, move some more, make dinner, move more (well up until 8 or 9 PM we were "moving") stay up until 1-2 am rennovating and then doing it all again the next day. All with a cold. We finished and then hubby finally caught the cold I STIL had (it lasted 2 months for me) and was alll "eh, ah, I don't feel well I'm going to bed early".
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Dh is sick right now and he's staying home and whining. He's been walking around the house for two days moaning and being extremely overly dramatic when he coughs. Dd and I had the same thing over Christmas, but I still had to take care of the kids, cook, clean, get ready for the holidays, make a huge holiday meal. He gets to lay around on the couch watching Faux News and acting like he's on his deathbed. I have no sympathy for him and he damned well knows it. His bitching won't work on me or on the kids. Men are so weak....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Men are so weak....

Why do you think we're the ones that have the ability to breed the next generation? Men wouldn't be able to handle pregnancy.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• My Husband works away from home a month at a time. He just recently had the flu, and worked the entire time. He had to chain, unchain, tarp, load and unload in the snow, rain, wind, etc the whole time he was sick..... I don't think all men are weak, at least not my Husband....

I guess my situation is different than most, but I could never call my Husband weak...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• "Men wouldn't be able to handle pregnancy. "

Oh god... could you imagine?! I have to admit though, after watching me go through labor with our oldest child, dh actually complimented me in his own way, saying that there's no way in hell he could've done what I just did. So at least he admitted that he could have never handled pregnancy/childbirth.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• That's LOL....My ex husband used to be like that, he would ask for all that. Soup, broth, tissues, blankets. So when i brought him the blanket, he would say "This is the itchy blanket" with a sad tone to it and want the soft blanket. Men are babies when it comes to being sick and they say we suffer! oh brother!!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 12:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• That video is awesome!! Unfortunately it's only a slight exaggeration of what usually happens in life.
    awesomedeity

Answer by awesomedeity at 2:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2013