1) Do you feel it was a good thing being homeschooled?
2) Did you ever feel left out of anything because you were homeschooled?
3) Are you homeschooling (or planning to homeschool) your children?
4) Would you encourage other mothers to homeschool their children?
5) If you do not feel homeschooling to be a good thing, why not? What needs to change to make it a good idea to you?
6) If you are glad you were homeschooled, what do you think made it a good experience?
7) What advice would you give to mothers considering homeschooling their children?
Answer by reflect1light at 11:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by TanyaR1024 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by MommyAddie at 1:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by MommyAddie at 1:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by TanyaR1024 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by autodidact at 2:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by TanyaR1024 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2009
Answer by reflect1light at 12:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009
Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009
Next question overall
does your so always montior your phone calls... want to know who your talking...