Anyone remember anything from April 2005?

Hi. I am updating my daughter's baby book and can't remember all the stuff that happened back then. I know I should have written it down back then but I didn't. I need to know Local Events and Leaders for Erie County PA, The Economy, Popular songs, fashion trends, best sellers, and that kind of stuff. Anything that you could tell me would be very much appreciated. Thanks again.

MissySue62

Asked by MissySue62 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• That was just before I moved to this country so I'm no help but I wanted to say good luck!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You shoul google current events in April 2005. I can't help you much I can't even remember what I yesterday! LOL.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 9:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I agree with xocyncyn... GOOGLE knows everything :)
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Fashion: straight hair and skinny tight jeans for girls... Baggy pants for the boys with long tee shirts. Almost to their knees baggy... with their boxers showing. Some girls wore their pants like that too. DD graduated in 2005... she helped.
    Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" was #1
    50 cent Candy Shop
    Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone"
    Midnite00

Answer by Midnite00 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• try going to your local cities newspaper and type in the date that will give you the local happenings.. also, you can go to any major magazine and type in the date.. that will give you national.. etc etc.. or just google the date and see what comes up
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009