:( today sucks

My hubby went to the doc yesterday and they did some test and they said that his colon is swealing and dont know why......they told him to go to a gi doc and he cant get a appt for days for maybe a weeks.....im really worried about that it is something very very bad ... I need some prayers sent our way that maybe he can get a apt soon or it is something that is not bad......I have not been so nervous in all my life

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 12:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Prayers sent. Hoping for the very best for you both :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Ya a lil he says it feels like he has to pee and cant and then he has pain in his abdominal area
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Prayers for a speedy appointment and agood outcome.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• what is swealing?

sounds awful, so sorry. call the specialist with his condition and see how they handle cases like that and at what point to go to the ER if your appt isn't time yet
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• hope all is well and that he can get in soon. good thoughts and prayers are sent your way. I know it's none of my business, but is he having problems going to the bathroom? if so, then maybe have him take something like miralax until he can get in. sorry again that you all are going through such a scary time.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• His collon is swealling , and he said he is not having trouble. ....he said he is just going less
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Prayers being said.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I will pray for him
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2013