This have happen to your daughter or son in daycare?

my 4 yrs old girl Miya is on daycare, and today i went to pick her up and she was crying and told a boy of her class slap her and pushed her hair because she said he was to ugly to kiss!
I dont know if this is a new trend or something, but i told my daughter and her teacher that i dont think is appropriate for childrens kissing each other in their mouth! Some moms think its cutie but i dont, as a muslim i think we have to teach our girl to respect their own body!

I was so angry that i said to the teacher that if this continuos to happen next time,we will take her out of her class! i wanted my daughter to go to daycare to learn more of portuguese( we live in portugal) and to be able to make friends of her age, not send her to cry almost everyday for something else... The inciddent of kissing happened once and i explain to my daughter that i dont want her to kiss boys because that is not a nice thing to do and that i would be very angry with her... i think she got it!

At the same time my daughter its focus on having a boyfriend! I dont know where she got the idea from, but she is really curious about boys body part and that worrries me a lot!
what can i do? this have happened to you? how you would react?

betinha

Asked by betinha at 1:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When my DD was in preschool her and her friend were always talking about boyfriends. They were silly about it and were all really shy. Mostly the boys played with the boys and the girls played with the girls. They would just all smile at each other. If there were to have been touching or kissing involved we would have been notified of it, and if someone called another a name they were punished for it (usually with a time out, but it would occasionally result in the offender being sent home for the rest of the day). I would be angry if they did nothing about the hair pulling and kissing, but the boyfriend thing is normal. As for wondering about the physical features of the sexes, I think her awareness of it is a queue that its time to draw boundaries. She should be bating alone at this point (with adequate supervision of course).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Holy SHIT! Your English just got SOOOO much better!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Maybe the dd needs Rosetta Stone...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Oh come the heck on! She doesn't ask if that baby's privates are equal to her stepdads!! If this is real..pray to God it's not.. it sounds like your child is having problems at home & not at daycare. I have a five year old that sure as hell would ask about a grown mans penis! Hell, my 8 year old wouldn't either! Nasty!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• So what language does your boyfriend speak??
    I'm imagining a household of everyone talking to each other in broken English and Portuguese,lol
    I'm having a hard time believing that a 4 year old is asking about penises.
    Maybe Mr. Perfect is molesting your daughter....or someone else is.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Why is Ethel Merman ringing in my ears "there's no business like show business"? LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• This question is effed up.. thats all.

I answered your question about the kissing and pulling hair at school .. in my first response. You just keep adding on disgusting things and it really makes your story look untrue. No, it isn't normal for a four year old little girl to be so obsessed with penises ( how you are making it sound ).. It is normal for children to be curious.

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• So what did she say? Does the baby's look like BF's? Is that what they all look like? Are they the same size? What??
    Yeah,i'm sure she's not the 1st to ask,the issue is that she's too young to make the connection between her brother's penis and if your BF's looks the same,or hell....even has one as well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Aww,how can I NOT answer?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• little devil Hi

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2013