How seriously do you take this site?

It seems it's split between those that see it as entertainment,and those that take it way too seriously.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Seriously! You can't put anything on the internet that isn't true! :P
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I had to go & take a shower, whew... that one is a real pill! Anyway, YES, I take everything seriously because if it is on the internet it has to be true! ......................right?...............LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I take this site as a place for moms to ask questions and get answers to those questions. Nothing more, nothing less.

All questions I ask are ones that I would like honest answers to from people who may have experienced more or have a different viewpoint and all questions I answer, I answer to the best of my ability. I try to stay away from the posts that have nothing to do with the simple Q&A I still think this section should be about.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Depends on the day. It's mostly entertainment but on occasion I get way t o involved in the high school drama

Occasionally? Don't you mean Often
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• No one takes the points seriously except anonotwats, that is how we know they are twats and not just embarrassed moms or those that don't wish to disclose personal information.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• "I find that if you have at least 6 digits next to your little grad cap icon, you are the ones who stir up the most controversy anywhere on this site."

ehhn...try again. my 6 digits rarely ever touch the shit spoon.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• The only thing on this site I take seriously are the ladies I've become "friends" with over the years. I genuinely care for them and their families. I also know they care about me as well. After my recent surgery, they held me together with their thoughts and prayers.
    Aside from them, it's entertainment. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Like anything else on the internet... I don't take it too seriously... I give the advice I can, and I pass up the posts that aren't worth my time... I'm usually on here when I'm bored, and don't have anything else to do.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• If someone is in serious trouble I try to help, but if it's one of those "I had sex and then I threw up, am i pregantne?" questions, then I'm going to tell them they are a dumbass.
    I don't lose any sleep over anything that happens here.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• i take this site as
    99% serious
    and 1% entertainment
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2013