How seriously do you take this site?

It seems it's split between those that see it as entertainment,and those that take it way too seriously.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• entertainment - why get worked up over it or take it too seriously?!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• rose in mouth T!

ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• This is entertainment. Sometimes I have serious discussions with people, but really, it's just a distraction when I need it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Not very, it's more entertaining than anything, although I did come here for advice a year or two ago. I was having a pretty rough time and the advice the ladies gave out was great!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Most of what is posted can be seen as entertainment. That being said, I take seriously what is intended to be serious, and the rest I either laugh at, shrug my shoulders, or shake my head. I'm not going to lose sleep over anything said on here... unless it's due to staying up too late keeping track of entertaining troll posts.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I've gotten some good help with recipes and other issues, and I've only ever had one person who honestly hurt my feelings, so I guess the record is as good as any other place where I might talk to human beings with different viewpoints. I value the ladies who genuinely try to respect others. There are a few on here, though, who I believe use the anonymity of the Internet to say things, and say them in ways, that they at least hopefully wouldn't in person.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I find it entertainment, but I get torn trying to decide between weather what I am reading is a serious question or all a joke. Because sometimes I see what seems like a truly serious question but then a dozen CM's are making a joke of it, and since I do not know all of the funny prankster CM's I don't know what to believe. I would hate to make a joke out of a serious question, but then I hate giving a serious answer to find out it's all a joke.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Meh, I think it depends on where I am in the site.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Its entertainment for me

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Hell yeah!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2013