I saw

A bumper sticker this morning that said "Eve was framed" I thought that was so funny! Seen any good ones lately?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, good one!

Hmmm I like the one that says... I see the screw-up fairy hit again(something like that).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• haha thats pretty funny.... Myspace has the most funniest bumperstickers....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol
    i saw 2 on the same car that said "Im only speeding because I have to poop" and "even tho this is a stupid sticker you are squinting to read it " the lady that was driving was about 90 years old. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I saw this and thought Eve the rapper I was like what did she do? Then after a minute I was like oh Eve with the apple, ha ha ha.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• "Wear your seatbelt - it makes for harder abductions."

That car had a bunch of little ufo shaped stickers on it.j
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• It's not really a funny one but it's something I hadn't thought about until I read it.

"It'll be a great day when schools get all the money they need and the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to buy a new jet."
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2009