What are you doing with your valentine this weekend (Kiddo, SO, DH, friend)?

suekeem

Asked by suekeem at 9:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Holidays

• We have a "fancy restruant" a few miles away. DH, DD, and DS are getting all prettied up and eating at a "grown up" place. Now I just pray for good behavior!!
    johnsmom326

Answer by johnsmom326 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• we are celebrating on sun evening. my hubby and i are taking our 21 mo old to dinner with us. and i am suprising dh with a massage at a day spa next sat!
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Tonight SO and I are going out to Ruth Chris. Tomorrow I am going to a yoga class, and then a massage. Then I am considering take DS to a museum and learn about making slime-not sure about this though since they get to take some home and we just got new carpet and furniture. I ordered a cake for my boys and some chocolate covered strawberries for us all to share. Looking forward to some time at home with my boys tomorrow night.
    suekeem

Answer by suekeem at 10:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm making coconut shrimp tommorow night, not sure what else we are doing.
    SamsMom24

Answer by SamsMom24 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm 37 weeks pregnant and heard that sex can induce labor... SOO to be completely honest we'll be "doing it" ALL FREAKIN DAY LONG! lmao I'm sooo ready for this baby to come out.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 10:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• me and the kids are going to a kids valentines day party that a friend of mine is having. the kids are going to do valentines day themed arts and crafts and have valentines day themed treats to eat (i'm still trying to think of healthy kid friendly treat to make to bring with) and thats it. my SO is in a whole nother state right now :( I'm in wisconsin and he'll be in wyoming by tomorrow so no romantic plans for us...
    muensters_ma

Answer by muensters_ma at 12:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Were getting married!!!! Real wedding wasnt supposed to be till th summer....but he asked if we can be official this saturday...i didnt realize it was v day till the next day..I thought that was sweet of him...Happy v day everyone!!!
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nothing, he's pissed me off.

His birthday is tomorrow and he's fucked himself over. I wanted to do something this weekend so him, my son, and I could have a night out before I get really busy with classes and work.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009