I left my house!

Twice in two days! As some of you may know this is a very big deal for me :)

Last night I went and got the hair chopped to 1 inch all over

(please ignore the crazy eyes. I absolutely cannot take a decent image of myself)

And today I went shopping. It was so pretty out I left early just to get some fresh air. But baby got cranky *sob, and had to come home before I ran all of my errands.

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 4:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOVE the hair! and glad your weather has been good enough to go out for a bit :) Its been godawful cold here but I still have to leave the house to take the kids to school and run dh around during the day if he needs it (he works from home and I COULD just make him drive himself anywhere but he likes it better when I drive him, and that way we can leave the vehicle running and warm while he just pops in and out :P)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Ohhhh,sexy lady!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• you are beautiful! you actually look a lot like my neighbor, only her hair is lighter colored than yours. anon- go fuck yourself.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Great haircut! Looks wonderful. It feels so good to get out of the house. I was home sick last year for several months and it was so wonderful when I was finally able to drive myself and go out and back to work.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• You look amazing! The cut really highlights your features beautifully!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• LOVE IT!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I do not know the why but I have been confined to my home before and this is a very big deal and I am so happy for you.

I like the hair.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I think it's great! You GO girl! and shit, go outside!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Thanks y'all. It's a very big change for me. I have never had it this short except when I came out of the womb. I keep touching it. It's really soft, like bunny fur, lol
    feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Age, over processing and baby hormones. It was breaking off really bad. I have little bald spots in the front. It was horrible.

Here's what we did the other day at home. I am going to let it grow out from here. Hopefully it'll be healthy again.

feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2013