DD is at a friends house and It is just DS and I ...

part of me wants to take him to McDonald's and part of me says 'why we have left over burger in the fridge...' But... on Friday he has a Social skills class (where he gets pizza) and DD doesn't... I dunno... Should I take him or not...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Lol- I've been battling this myself for a few weeks. Everytime I consider going to McDonald's I realize I have exactly what they would order here, except its healthier and free. I haven't gone in over a month. But I say if you feel up to it then go :) i
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I told Ds we were eating left over burgers since his sister was not home and he says 'with lettuce and tomato?' I said ' well- no we don't have any...' He says 'Pickles??' I said 'um... I guess I could cut some up...' then he says ' well, I don't suppose you have any big mac sauce do you...' lmao!! Poor kids. We went last month and he got a daily double with mac sauce and LOVED it.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Make Cookies!
    Win Win for everybody :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I would never go to McDonalds, we are kosher and vegetarians. But I do take them out for treat meals on occasion. On Dec. 31 it was just my 7 yr. old and I and he begged to go to Denny's (even though I make much better pancakes) and I did take him. He was so happy that it was worth the heartburn.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Sure make a run to McDonalds it is not an everyday thing.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Even tho the McNastys by us got rid of their angus snack wraps, I would still run there just for the kiddo. Esp. when he asked you so cute! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013