Who ARE these ppl?!

so all the talk of points got me curious as to my ranking on the Dean's List. so i looked and went to see who the top most hated by anontwats are. and weird thing...i dont know who some of the CMers are above me. so i started looking to see when they last posted and its been months, some even close to a year or over. who are these ppl?

also...does Crazy 4 Credits really get you so many points that you can leave for months and still be in the top 20?! is that fun? (not judging just curious).

and for the anontwat who is bound to show up, no i dont care about points, just curious & bored.

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 9:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Ugh, they actually spent the time and resources to fix it. It was broken for months. Should've stayed that way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I have spent some time in crazy for credits because someone asked me to come in and talk. We basically were able to talk one on one and you can wrack up one heck of a lot of points the. For me unless I am involved in a talk ittalkes too much time. That is personal taste. I like the different questions and answers from many people. But I do like talking to a couple of people one on one.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Out of the top 12, there are only 2 names I don't recognize. The others are active in all parts of answers. I'm lucky #428 lmao!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• i can see how that would be nice Dard. i went in there for a few days this summer to get a question asking award...i was very bored...and they have their own different from answers procedures in there. very nice ladies.
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• How did you check that?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• on the answers tabs, go to "My Stuff" (right next to the Encyclopedia) and its the last link "Dean's List"
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• It's not for nothing. It's for CM to manipulate us to want to get to the top which means every time we hit the button to get here or link around we make them money. It makes their bank account go up but we don't get anything from it.
    Anonymous

• Eventually it will go the way of the polls and photo showdown sections, and it will all have been for nothing.
    Answer by NotPanicking an hour ago

does that mean, no mug for me?

only reason i am here, to win one of these beauties

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• OOH- I'm # 211. I'm all a-twitter.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Wow, there's a most hated list and I'm not on it? I better try a little harder. *Smile.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2013