Who ARE these ppl?!

so all the talk of points got me curious as to my ranking on the Dean's List. so i looked and went to see who the top most hated by anontwats are. and weird thing...i dont know who some of the CMers are above me. so i started looking to see when they last posted and its been months, some even close to a year or over. who are these ppl?

also...does Crazy 4 Credits really get you so many points that you can leave for months and still be in the top 20?! is that fun? (not judging just curious).

and for the anontwat who is bound to show up, no i dont care about points, just curious & bored.

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 9:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• There's a most hated list? Wow, that is so junior high. Sheesh!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I am number 32 and I know most of the names above me... perhaps you are just on at different times of night/day from them...?

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• its not a most hated list...in the question below mine an anon said something about anyone with 6 digits worth of points causing all the drama...so i was referring to that.
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• no i checked. the ones i dont recognize havent been on for months, some years.
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• There are a few above me that I haven't seen in YEARS!
    I'm confused. So they hang in CFC or groups,but don't come here to answers to actually participate? So why do the points thing?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Most of the people who shot to the top of that list got burned out and quit posting completely. They amassed all those points in one chunk by logging in every day and hitting their list, but never actually participated in the section, they just posted in C4C. I think the ultimate irony is they win this "fame", and CM doesn't even update that list anymore. Eventually it will go the way of the polls and photo showdown sections, and it will all have been for nothing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Some of the top people on the list are just C4C credit whores. They only post in C4C which is why you wouldn't recognize them unless you hang out there. Others are moms that spend a lot of time in c4c, but also hang out and participate in "real" questions too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I don't get the C4C... I tried it when the points crap started and I found it to be a pain in the butt to keep typing the same thing over and over and then going through and closing them over and over... it was tedious and i HATE tedious.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I still kinda miss the showdowns...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• but see i still recognize those that post a lot in C4C AND post in other sections. its just the ones that have disappeared that are freaking me out. whats the point of amassing all those points and then leaving? was posting just for points too hard? did they get tired of it? did they leave CM all together? are they lurking around voting up ppl but not posting? sorry im reallllly bored.

NP, they must update this last cause last time i checked i was 69 (teehee) and now im 59...i just passed the original Brawny haha.
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2013