Who ARE these ppl?!

so all the talk of points got me curious as to my ranking on the Dean's List. so i looked and went to see who the top most hated by anontwats are. and weird thing...i dont know who some of the CMers are above me. so i started looking to see when they last posted and its been months, some even close to a year or over. who are these ppl?

also...does Crazy 4 Credits really get you so many points that you can leave for months and still be in the top 20?! is that fun? (not judging just curious).

and for the anontwat who is bound to show up, no i dont care about points, just curious & bored.

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 9:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Most of the people who shot to the top of that list got burned out and quit posting completely. They amassed all those points in one chunk by logging in every day and hitting their list, but never actually participated in the section, they just posted in C4C. I think the ultimate irony is they win this "fame", and CM doesn't even update that list anymore. Eventually it will go the way of the polls and photo showdown sections, and it will all have been for nothing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I don't get the C4C... I tried it when the points crap started and I found it to be a pain in the butt to keep typing the same thing over and over and then going through and closing them over and over... it was tedious and i HATE tedious.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• There are a few above me that I haven't seen in YEARS!
    I'm confused. So they hang in CFC or groups,but don't come here to answers to actually participate? So why do the points thing?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Some of the top people on the list are just C4C credit whores. They only post in C4C which is why you wouldn't recognize them unless you hang out there. Others are moms that spend a lot of time in c4c, but also hang out and participate in "real" questions too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Ugh, they actually spent the time and resources to fix it. It was broken for months. Should've stayed that way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Out of the top 12, there are only 2 names I don't recognize. The others are active in all parts of answers. I'm lucky #428 lmao!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Eventually it will go the way of the polls and photo showdown sections, and it will all have been for nothing.
    Answer by NotPanicking an hour ago

does that mean, no mug for me?

only reason i am here, to win one of these beauties

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• paxy, i thought you wanted a cool tote bag? what happened to that dream?

I think I made it too traumatic

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Maybe those that left did it because they never got the toe bag or coffee mug ; )

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• damn...I'm #44
    I recognize most of the top ones
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2013