Could i be pregnant?

Before i had unprotected sex, i had my normal period. After having unprotected sex, i noticed i didnt start my period but instead had a light pinkish discharge only upon wiping myself. Ive already took 5 pregnancy tests and all have came out negative. My last period was oct 31.

ashleyrenee1124

Asked by ashleyrenee1124 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• what does your doctor say??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Go take a blood test at the dr. office. You should have had periodS since then. You should have yourself checked at the health clinic if dr determines a negative blood test. Some stds can cause problems with periods. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• no period since October and multiple negative tests and no visit to a OB/ GYN...
    Are you really going to trust our opinions?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2013

• Looking in my crystal ball ... baby maybe ... nope, not pregnant.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• It's always possible.  However most pregnancy tests are very accurate.  They can show a false negative sometimes if you aren't far enough along when you took the test.  Our periods can become more irregular the older we get. but If you haven't had a period since Oct 31 and this is unusual for you, then you should see a doctor.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I agree with Ryansmom001. See a doctor. I had 5 pregnancies and everyone of the pregnancy tests I took up to 5 and a half months came back negative. I went in and had a blood test, and it was positive all 5 times. Although pregnancy tests are pretty accurate, there are a few of us that the test results are not accurate for. I can't recall what it was, but I had to high of something in my system which caused my false negatives. You could have that same problem. The health dept. can test you and check for an std as well.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2013