If you have an elderly relative or know one, please??

Please pass information on to them about scams, about NOT opening their doors for any reason, not giving information out, etc.... Every day I am reading more and more about the elderly becoming targets and it's, well.... it's PISSING me off.

Yesterday in a town nearby a couple knocked on an 83 year old ladies door and when she answered the door, they tied her up and robbed her.

Two months ago, my 80 year old former OB/GYN was killed in a robbery at his home.

Just, please, talk to them and make sure they understand that they too, can be a target. Thank you.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• my best riends mom was beaten and stabbed by a neighbor kid she knew over 5 dollars, she died right after she told them who did it
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Here in Texas there was a serial rapist who was targeting elderly women 60, 70, 80 year old women. He was a home health aid sometimes he broke in and sometimes he talked his way in. They finally caught him. But now there is another guy doing the same thing.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2013