How has your day been? adult content

To be honest, mine has been hell! My kids are all three fussy and pissy. Of course, I know it's because they are scared and worried about their grandpa (my dad), but it's hard to remeber that when they are all 3 doing different things that they KNOW they aren't supposed to do.
And to add icing to the shit cake, my husband decided that our ful size van just wasn't working as far as gas goes. To see my dad , we have to drive about 40 miles one way, and it was killing us on gas. So, he sold it. Problem was, he didn't have a replacement car that we knew worked lined up BEFORE he did so. So, as it sits right now, we have no running vehicle. So now, we get to find a way to drive 40 miles to hopefully get a car. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may need something stronger then caffeine by the time this shit storm is over.
How about you?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry but WTH! Your DH sold your ONLY Vehicle!
    I'd kill my husband if he did that! Gas guzzler or not!

I can't complain about my day because it's nothing as bad as the day you've had.
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Ohhh, I should also probably add that my dad is only 40 miles away because he had a massive heart attack monday morning and is in a coronary ICU. They just started testing him for brain activity yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon, so that also adds to my stress. And, to be fair, he did have a car lined up for us to buy when he sold our van, he just didn't check to make sure it ran first. We got $500 out of the van, paid $400 for the car and he has already put the left over money into parts. So I have no idea how we are going to make any kind of down payment on another car.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Comment by spiritguide_23 (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I'm so sorry about your dad!

You are having a bad start to the New Year! HUGS!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Wow, I'm sorry about your dad. As for the car thing, sounds like poor planning on your husband's part, but in any case, I hope it all works out quickly.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• i am sorry to hear about your dad.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Sorry about your dad hope everything gets better soon. Hugs
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Very quiet work day.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2013