Bikes

I want to start going on bike rides with my hubby, but what types of bikes are good?
What should I be looking for?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 1:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• What kind of a bike does he have and what kind of rides are you considering?
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 6:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I have a Jamis Earth Cruiser. My mom went through several bikes trying to find one that rode as well as mine. She finally gave up and just bought a Jamis too. But it all depends on what type of riding you are going to be doing. I would go to a reputable bike shop and talk to them, they can help fit you as well.

Answer by missanc at 11:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Riding around the neighborhood or maybe trails. Just for some exercise mostly.
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• If you will be riding on pavement as well as trails, I would get a hybrid bike. Schwinn makes a good hybrid bike for around $200.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2013