This isn't an am I pregnant questions- I'm not even tryin nor do i think I'm pregnant... just curiosity what is the earliest pregnancy symptoms you've experienced???

What are the earliest symptoms anyones ever experience being pregnant?? Like right after conception or after you peed on the stick? LOL (besides missed period)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first, about a week after conception, it was extreme fatigue and food aversion (I got hungry, but when I took a bite I would lose my appetite, not sick or anything, just kinda like the feeling you get when you're full and you can't possibly force yourself to choke down another bite). With this one, also about a week after conception, again with the extreme fatigue, but also accompanied by pretty severe insomnia (talk about weird and annoying), along with some mild nausea (which got worse as the weeks went by) and sore boobs.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Hmm, I didn't really have any. I just noticed my pants were a little more uncomfortable than usual..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• with my first i was throwing up non stop and with my second boobs where getting big
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Physically with my first it was extreme way out of the ordinary fatigue in the gym. I just could not physically do jumping jacks. had no problem before that night and I actually conceived three weeks before then but that night's fatigue was the first physical time. With my next two pregnancies I found out before my missed period by testing positive just having a feeling a head of time. And my third pregnancy I thought I was positive and the usual home tests came back negative. My period came exactly on time but it was way way different, exxtremely light like spotting instead of bleeding and that's how I knew the third time!!!
    Anonymous

• I was very very tired.. My hubby and i would usually stay up and watch movies everynight till 1 or 2 in the morning and all of a sudden i couldn't keep my eye's open past 10 lol
    Anonymous

• I stopped liking coffee....this might sound strange but I LOOOOOVE coffee and a few days after I found out I was expecting coffee started tasting really bitter and not good to me - this lasted well into my 2nd trimester. I'm at 27 weeks now and love it again. I'm glad, I really missed my morning buddy :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I was nauseous NON-STOP at work.. and could smell EVERYTHING!! I knew exactly what each person was making for lunch in the microwave after 10 seconds of starting to heat up whatever it was.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 10:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• WIth my first I initially thought I had the flu with body aches, weakness, and nausea. With the twins it was like I'd been hit by a train after running a marathon - I hurt all over and was excruciatingly tired. Real morning sickness hit a couple of weeks later with both.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My first symptoms were my boobs hurting real bad and having to get up in the middle of the night to go pee. I never get up in the middle of the night to pee except when Im pregnant. I am also more tired in the beginning I read somewhere that you body is using more energy in the first trimester than if you were scaling mount everest. It sure does feel like thats right, lol.

abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• coffee??? its not good to keep drinking while pregnant, duh
    Anonymous