bad dreams and worried

Ive had dreams every night this week that my husband is cheating on me. Is that bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Its common, it sucks, but in the conscious world does he give you any reason to suspect him cheating?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I've had them too, but he wasn't...They are just dreams most of the time. I've even had dreams I cheated on him and I told him. He didn't worry either though. He knew I wasn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I forgot to add, my husband had a dream I cheated a few days ago. lol. He said he woke up mad. haha..He KNOWS I'm not because I'm ALWAYS here and I don't go anywhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Im the original post... Im always worried about it cause he talks about the girls in his class all the time(he's in the airforce) and he always stays a little longer at work than he needs to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Then it's definitely an insecurity or fear of yours...You've been worried because he talks about them, so it's something you dream..I had dreams like that for a month straight and it was because we were newly married and I didn't trust him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If you have problems with trust don't wait until your stress level gets too high and starts to affect your relationship. Try couples counseling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Maybe you should ask him outright, do I have a reason to wonder about you?
    Anonymous