Don't you hate waking up from great dreams and realizing it was JUST A DREAM?

first of all, im struggling with the fact that no guy would want to date me, when you get looked at eww or your younger sister had her first kiss before you, you get it. second, I need braces my teeth are crooked and im getting them whitened since they aren't the whitest they can be. Plus trying to save up for a car.
Last night i had a dream I was dating this guy couldnt see his face he had brown hair, I had straight white teeth and new found confidence. In my dream a guy called me ugly * which is what hurts me the most cause i am if i wasnt i would have a bf as of now* and i let it go and told my self i am beautiful and no one can hurt me. He asked me to marry him and as soon as i began to walk down the isle i started to wake up tried not to but went to a dream where im back in high school and im being bullied and im crying people are pushing me it was dark and i jumped off a bridged in my dream.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• yeah me and DAVID Beckham we're about to have sex, then I woke up. I was angry for the rest of the day.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• When I was little, I used to "change the channel" on my dreams by flipping over my pillow. When I wake up from a bad dream, I still flip over my pillow.

Oh - and I'm never ugly in my dreams or in real live. I am a beautiful, beautiful potato.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Awww I am sorry you couldn't finish that one! LOL! Yes, I hate waking up from a good dream.... Question is, how do I get back there??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• @gwen20 i had a dream like that before i was just about to go into the room with will smith ( had a crush on him for years woke up)
    @m-avi- i dont know i tried to go back to sleep i have school at 1pm today but just could get the dream flow back on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Hell yes! Especially the one where I won the lottery and the one where I won Publisher's Clearing House. Its like my subconscious is fu--ing with me.

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I once had a sexy dream so good I felt guilty for an hour after I woke up! :D
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2013