OK, Trees are down...now what is everyones next project around the house?

I just spackled,sanded & painted the wall where we had put up my Son's Hot Wheels wall track that sticks up with Command strips. They are supposed to pop right off the wall if you pull the tabs. Well, the part that you pull to release it broke off & I had to pry the rest off with a knife. Came off but so did the sheet rock down to the brown paper. Grrrrr.... What's on your agenda?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Home & Garden

• If I could ever start feeling better after the flu, there are a lot of little things I want to get done. Putting a new handrail on the stairs, fixing the hole in my daughter's bedroom wall that she picked at till it grew from the size of a screw to the size of a golf ball just because she wanted to see what the inside of the wall looked like, adding a rail to my front porch steps. But so far, nothing's happening. I wish the odd jobs fairy would come do it all while I'm sleeping, but so far, no dice.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Packing! I am moving next month so I need to pack pack pack!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I'm looking forward to Spring. We're having an addition put on, and will be getting estimates soon. Fingers crossed it won't be too costly.... We thought about moving, but there's nothing here we like, so we're adding on.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Didn't have a tree up. But desperately need to declutter & bring bags of stuff to a goodwill-type place.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Someone came to my house and took down my tree?! Sweet! One less thing I have to tackle this weekend!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• hootie! "My trees!" You're on your own sista! I am done with a capital "D". We had three up.
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I was thinking outside trees, not christmas trees.

I was like, hot damn wonder woman.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• RE-organizing garage. Then re-doing my daughter's room.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2013