Do you like romantic movies like The English Patient or Titanic?

I HATED both these movies. I am way to practical and the whole time I am sitting there poking holes in everything that is happening.

I loved the Seinfeld episode where Elaine goes to see The English Patient with Peterman and HATES it. She is making gagging sounds. Peterman thinks she is a flawed individual.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• cant stand them! but then i cant stand a lot of girly crap, so its expected haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I like romantic movies sometimes.. neither of these though. I'm more of a horror type girl!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Titanic , just a bit too much grief in the end
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I liked Titanic when it came out (I was a kid), and because of how I saw it for the first time, etc. it'll always have a place in my heart I guess, and I'd kinda like to own it on DVD. But in general, I can't stand romances, except a few romantic comedies (How to Lose a Guy, The Proposal, etc.) I'm not a big fan of chick flicks. Give me action, horror, mystery and thrills, not love, sap, and cheese.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2013