Has anyone else moved either last month or this one?

How is it going so far.? for me, have not found everything I need, still need to get a few more items to finish. Things like a table, put up curtains, headboard for new mattress. Wish I could fine my dishes , at least some shelf's have been lined. DH is off next week hope we find more of the basic things. Most things still in storage. PS eating off of paper plates.

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I also hate moving. WIth my ex we moved every couple of years. I've since bought a home and have been here for the last 15 years and have no plans to move. I remember what it was like trying to find things from moving. Often ended up going out and spending money on stuff that I had 3 of already simply because I couldn't find it.

As a side note I will have you know that after 15 years I have finally unpacked ALL my boxes from moving! It took me 15 years but I did do it. Of course I pitched almost everything in the box. Figured if I didn't use it in 15 years I didn't need it now.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• No, I haven't moved in 5 years. I sooooo hate moving.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Booklover545 So do I , have boxes not opened since 2003, They all have books in them and outfits, hate to unpack. Have moved twice in that time. In storage boxes with dates 2003, 2009 and 2011 and now 2012

sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• LOL, the last time we moved, I lost all my spices and baking items. I found it in a box that had been put up in the garage about six months later.... Yuck!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2013