Ohhh nooo

so i had my period on the 7 th or 8th of december and was expecting to have it on the 5th or 6th of january. so now its the 11th of january here and i still havent got my period. i have all the cramps that mak me think i;m about to start but still nothing!.....last time after my period i had very low blood pressure and was given meds and fluids to bring it up again, could that somehow have interferred with my cycle?......also, in december i was taking new meds to help reduce my blood flow because it was really heavy.................i'm freaking out cuz being pregnant right now it no good for me, i've had 2 c-sections and my youngest is only 7 months.....my husband and i use condoms as our form of contraception because i had too many side affects with the other forms. please give me any advice u may have

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Health

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• no...i really dont want to take one....not yet anyway
    fay101

Comment by fay101 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Why dont you want to take one? Its the only way you will really know
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I was late too this month for absolutely no reason (and there was no way I could be pregnant either). Take a test or give it more time. Stress can affect it!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 4:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• guys my question isnt if i could be pregnant or not......i want to know if anyone has experienced interuptions in their cycles due to new meds theyve taken or were taking?
    fay101

Comment by fay101 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2013