My HP wont read my DSLR Camera

does anyone have one and a HP? I only use mac but just got a desktop to help with my storage. Any programs i should try? Thank your for taking the time to read/ help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Technology

• Are you talking about a printer? I have a Canon and it is WiFi compatible, but I still can't print directly from my phone or camera because it is not air print compatible. You should check that out. It angers me because that is why I bought it.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• When you insert your camera card, it should pop up and ask you what you want to do with it. Import pictures, etc.
    You could also go to "Start", "My computer", and then select the appropriate drive (might be F,G, or H).
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Oh- and if there is a disc that came with your camera you may need to install that, too.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2013