Have you ever had a bad dream and woke up crying?

I woke up at 2 am crying like my heart was broken in two
I dreamed that I was at the grocery store with my mom and she only had 11 dollars to feed us (I was a kid). When I told her that there was no way that was going to be enough,she just shrugged and walked away. It reminded me of a bad time in my life.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Awe, I hate those dreams. I have been having bad dreams about my Dad who passed away in March. So real, scary & sad.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• yes, I had a dream when my DD was an infant that she died. my ex woke me up saying I was moaning and the second I woke up I started crying. He scared the hell out of him. The next day I threw away the piece of clothing she was wearing in my dream.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yep, a couple of times.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yes. I dreamed my little girl died, and I woke up crying. It was so real it took me a little while to figure out it hadn't happened.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yup, I've had a dream like that, and I think it was with this last pregnancy. I can't remember exactly what the dream was about, but I know it involved my husband. He was either cheating on me, said he wanted a divorce, or died...in the dream. I just knew when I woke up, I wanted to snuggle with him.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Only as a kid and there's only one I remember. In the dream my dad had cheated on my mom, left her, and married a complete bimbo (who happened to be blonde and dumber than a box of rocks) that kept trying to suck up to us and buy us anything we wanted. Apparently I was bawling too because I woke up with face red hot and tears streaming and my nose was running as well (I mean there was a string of snot still connected from my nose to my pillow). Only time I can remember waking up crying.
    (My dad has never cheated on my mom so I don't even know where this dream came from. I think that was the year 7of 9 joined voyager though which explains the blonde but 7 was no where close to dumb so....)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• dreamed that my son had died and we found him in a dumpster- woke up crying
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I dreamed about my dad a couple of months after he died. It wasn't a sad dream, I saw him in a classroom at my kid's school, he was wearing a tuxedo and when he saw me he stood up and smiled a huge smile. It hurt to see him, I woke up crying. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yesterday. I dreamed that I caught my hubby cheating. If he would have been in bed with me I probably would have punched him when I woke up. I was so mad.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yes after my parents died.:(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2013