Atheists are cattle

It was pointed out by a regular that my posts seem to be of a proselytizing nature - that I seem to be promoting atheism by attacking other beliefs.

I'm truly sorry that my posts come across as that way.  Of course I'm passionate about my views, for many reasons.  As a result, of course, I'm posting from my point of view, the point of view that seems most correct to me.  However, some seem unhappy that my posts show secularlism in a more favorable light than religion.

I posted some videos, and others pitched in, that argue against the atheist perspective, but they are all milquetoast compared to this (well, Mr. Redneck comes close, but he doesn't argue very well on the topic of intelligence).

For those who hate all that atheism represents, feel that atheists are immoral, heartless or whatever, I present this, for your pleasure:

Atheists lack intelligence, according to the Quran.

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 4:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Religious Debate

• Kity bity your reply is chock full of contradiction. Pardon me if I dismiss your claims about your Allah.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• So, Kity-Bity, Allah is waiting for me to take the word of other people and follow Islam because it should be clear to me that it's the right faith?  Sorry, but that doesn't really sound very smart.  See, he has a lot of competition, and his favorite vehicle for worship (Islam) has a lot of competition, too.  There are many different denominations of Christianity that make the exact same claim to be the right one path.  They promise great rewards to believers and horrible punishment to those who "choose" not to believe.  How am I supposed to know the right one, without some great supernatural intervention?  Should I spend my life devoting myself to this discovery?  Should I pretend to believe one of them until it sinks in and I start to actually believe, sort of like we are told to make our face muscles smile, and soon we'll feel happy?

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2013