Atheists are cattle

It was pointed out by a regular that my posts seem to be of a proselytizing nature - that I seem to be promoting atheism by attacking other beliefs.

I'm truly sorry that my posts come across as that way.  Of course I'm passionate about my views, for many reasons.  As a result, of course, I'm posting from my point of view, the point of view that seems most correct to me.  However, some seem unhappy that my posts show secularlism in a more favorable light than religion.

I posted some videos, and others pitched in, that argue against the atheist perspective, but they are all milquetoast compared to this (well, Mr. Redneck comes close, but he doesn't argue very well on the topic of intelligence).

For those who hate all that atheism represents, feel that atheists are immoral, heartless or whatever, I present this, for your pleasure:

Atheists lack intelligence, according to the Quran.

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 4:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Religious Debate

• Hey,you have just as much right as anyone else on here to post what you want. It is a debate section,duh
    I don't think you're immoral (then again I'm not Christian either though)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Coming from a non believer...,

I think many do not really know what atheism is, there are a lot of stereotypes out there about atheists. I live in Utah, there are many stereotypes about Mormons, their beliefs, etc.

I feel it is something all humans from all walks of life have to deal with.

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Did you check out the link, BB19?

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Then there are those religions that look upon atheism, skepticism, secularism, etc., as criminal, or worse.

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I'm about to watch

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I didn't see you attack anyone. But rather question other beleifs. Those are two different things.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I don't understand how anyone can think that someone cannot wonder about the world,seek knowledge,without it having to be under the umbrella of religion.
    I believe if you are not held back to believe only what you are taught in church,you actually can see the world in a more realistic light

JMO,I know not all churches are this simple minded

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I think that's what bothers some particular members.  They see questioning as disrespectful, I think. 

Anyway, what do you know?  You're cattle, too!  wink mini

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Well they won't let me donate blood because they are afraid I am a carrier for the human version of Mad Cow Disease so....

Moo baby, Moo!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

•  holy cow!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2013