Atheists are cattle

It was pointed out by a regular that my posts seem to be of a proselytizing nature - that I seem to be promoting atheism by attacking other beliefs.

I'm truly sorry that my posts come across as that way.  Of course I'm passionate about my views, for many reasons.  As a result, of course, I'm posting from my point of view, the point of view that seems most correct to me.  However, some seem unhappy that my posts show secularlism in a more favorable light than religion.

I posted some videos, and others pitched in, that argue against the atheist perspective, but they are all milquetoast compared to this (well, Mr. Redneck comes close, but he doesn't argue very well on the topic of intelligence).

For those who hate all that atheism represents, feel that atheists are immoral, heartless or whatever, I present this, for your pleasure:

Atheists lack intelligence, according to the Quran.

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 4:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Religious Debate

• Anon-why did you bother to read her post if you know oh so much about her posting style? I know some people don't like their beliefs being questioned on a personal level but this is a debate board. Get over it.

I think your problem anon is you are a coward. And mistakenly thought this was the rainbows and butterflies answer section when in fact it is a debate section. It'd help you to learn the difference I think.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I didn't see you attack anyone. But rather question other beleifs. Those are two different things.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Hey kity bity-I know my truth and that's what matters. You may be able to vomit written word about your Allah but that doesn't make it my truth nor does it indicate I have no truth.
    You are arrogant to state otherwise. Does Allah speak of arrogance? Perhaps you should read up in it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I don't understand how anyone can think that someone cannot wonder about the world,seek knowledge,without it having to be under the umbrella of religion.
    I believe if you are not held back to believe only what you are taught in church,you actually can see the world in a more realistic light

JMO,I know not all churches are this simple minded

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

•  holy cow!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• The problem with your posts is that rather than post what you like about Atheism you tend to debase religion instead. Just because you put a question mark at the end of a statement does not mean you are "questioning". Many of your posts are statements disguised as questions and you seem obsessive on the topic. Being obsessed by proving yourself correct is not usually a trait people admire.
    Let the attack begin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Hey,you have just as much right as anyone else on here to post what you want. It is a debate section,duh
    I don't think you're immoral (then again I'm not Christian either though)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• We're all sheep, we just follow different shepherds
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Coming from a non believer...,

I think many do not really know what atheism is, there are a lot of stereotypes out there about atheists. I live in Utah, there are many stereotypes about Mormons, their beliefs, etc.

I feel it is something all humans from all walks of life have to deal with.

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Well they won't let me donate blood because they are afraid I am a carrier for the human version of Mad Cow Disease so....

Moo baby, Moo!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2013