What's the greatest thing about each of your kids?

My stepson is the most kind-hearted kid I've ever seen. He's awesome at entertaining the younger crowd. My daughter is as brave as a bear. Seriously, she's taught me to be much less fearless.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 5:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

• my child hadoes not judge others
    it is just not in her

and she is about as funny as the day is long
    and the day can be very long :)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• DD is exceptionally bright and that makes us so proud. She is also a good person and a good friend. She amazes me with how social she is. She can make friends with anyone.

DS is an amazing scientist and astronomer. He knows more about science than any other 8 year old I know. Anyone who really takes the time to look past his autism can see that he has a fun and quirky sense of humor that is guaranteed to make you smile.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Their smiles
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• That both of them are very different and unique in their own special way. :)
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• My oldest DD is highly intelligent & insightful.
    My youngest DD is extremely kind & outgoing.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• they are so kind and loving. My son is gentle and warm and sensitive. My daughter is a brut. She is brave and tough and strong. They can be opposites in so many ways but to see them together and love one another is beautiful. Every day is just confirmation on how right my husband and i were in having them close in age.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• My oldest DS has a very high IQ coupled with a quick wit... totally funny!!
    My middle DS is so tenderhearted, and has become the best daddy to an infant I've ever seen. So calm, patient, nurturing... He's also extremely athletic.
    My youngest DS just lights up a room when he walks in. Everyone loves him, and he's never known an enemy... he's very athletic as well.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• 1st. DD has a huge heart and uses it often
    2nd. DS is totally creative, and always building/ making amazing things
    3rd. DS is a total character and adorably hilarious
    4th. DD is cute as a button, and always trying to keep up w/ her older siblings (and generally succeeding.. lol... lord help me)
    They are all beautiful, smart, sweet, and wonderful. And they are all a handful... lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 7:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I think my son is great, because I feel like he's so adorable in many ways. I think his voice is adorable, his dark brown goo-goo eyes is adorable, his smile, etc. I just love my son. And I'm not trying to brag, but I am a proud mama. <3
    Diamond2010

Answer by Diamond2010 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Andrew is 6 and he is so curious about everything, almost to the pont where it's annoying! But he always wants to know more and I love that, he is so smart and thoughtful
    Lucas is 7months and the thin I love most about him is that he is Finally sleeping through the night!!! He is such a happy little baby, always smiling and babbling.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2013