what are some legit online jobs? There are so any scams.

janell2525

Asked by janell2525 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Money & Work

• What do you mean by scams? You don't have to join anything to make money. You can sell on eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Thredup or anything like that. I sell on eBay most of the time. I've never been scammed out of anything. I also do some freelance writing. You can look into that. You can blog, you can start your own blog or website, etc.  I blog about this type of stuff at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• You can work for a company like Convergys, Enterprise Holdings, etc. They are very legit and hire everyday. Just remember though that everyone wants to work from home, so those jobs are in high demand. Just because you apply and do not hear back, it doesn't mean it's a scam. Scams are things you usually have to buy into and then get something like a booklet telling you how to do something... they don't lead to real jobs.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I fill out online surveys. There are quite a few legitimate survey sites out there. You won't get rich, but there's real money to be eaned. Some pay through Paypal, and others pay with gift cards to Amazon and other stores that come in handy for Christmas and birthdays.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• try alpine access and 1800 flowers
    julie987

Answer by julie987 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• By "online jobs" do you mean only online, or a nice party plan business?
    Mostly, if it sounds too good to be true, it's likely a scam. Nobody gets money for nothing......however they will claim they do, just to get YOUR money (for nothing)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2013