Do you like Barack Obama as president???

Please explain why you like him or dislike him?

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not like him as the President. I am not on board with many of his ideas and we have different points of view on numerous issues.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yes. Why? He is not worse then the past couple of presidents we have had.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I will tell you one thing about him I do like...well, two. One, he seems to be a good father and he seems to be committed to his wife. Those are two great examples to african american men who make up the largest poriton of incarcerated men. Statistics show that 1 and 3 african american men will be in prison...He is a good example to not just men in general, but african american men...everything else he does I don't like.
    onthebrink333

Answer by onthebrink333 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• yes agree with alot of the same issues
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• He did not impress me the first time, and I seriously doubt it will change.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• No. I think he is racking up way too much debt and not willing to make budget cuts, which is what we need. We can't afford the programs he keeps proposing. And if he starts making executive orders about gun control, it will be one more thing for me to dislike.
    He is worlds apart from me and my world views. I am pretty much hard core right wing.

Answer by missanc at 7:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Yes, why? I agree with him in many issues, but aside from that the man is compassionate and those tears he shed after the Sandy Hook tragedy were real, he cares, and will lead us in the right direction....

Answer by older at 7:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• No... I think he's a horses ass... and a smug liar with a huge superiority complex...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I initially liked what he was saying, but about half way through his first term I became disillusioned by his lying and manipulating to further his own agenda. While this is true of most politicians he really tried to sell himself as someone with a new way of doing business, but he failed to impress me with his legislation and policies.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Nope, I think he is horrible for the economic future of our country, period.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2013