Does this look like a baby lion to you?

Some people called police when they saw this pooch walking down the street. They thought he was a baby lion. Yeah,I know I always mistake baby lions and labradoodles all the time

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• People are so stupid. It is a stupid cut on this dog (called a lion cut) but it is so not even close to looking like a lion which is a cat.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I saw it on TV last night, and yes! How cute is that haircut?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I saw that on tv yesterday too - what I saw showed it running and it was blurry, so I can see how it can be mistaken but when it's a close-up still pic there's no mistaking what it is.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• The article said it was a neighborhood close to the zoo. If it weren't near a zoo, I wouldn't think so.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Not in that picture, but I saw this dog on the news last night and they had dyed the fur around his face and the tip of his tail, and I can see how somebody might make that mistake from a distance. How funny.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Even if I lived near a zoo, I'd probably assume it wasn't a baby lion, even if it were.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• Sure does.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I did the opposite
    A few years back I saw what I thought was a dog sitting in the park and thought,well someone is going to get in trouble for bringing their dog. It actually was a timber wolf,lol
    He was only about 20 feet away from me
    This is a park in the middle of a residential area,and a block from my house

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I saw this. I thought it was cute but I would not do that to my dog. What if some idiot shot him thinking it was a lion.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2013