I'm 8 weeks pregnant and i'm cramping badly? is it normal?

i also feel dizzy when i get up to do something, i don't feel like eating because it makes me sick. is this normal pregnancy symptoms or something else?

mellyhayes

Asked by mellyhayes at 11:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What you are feeling is most likely the circular muscle stretching. It's your body getting ready to support a heavy baby filler uterus. As long as there is not bleeding I would not be concerned. However if you are concerned of you feel the pain is more than light cramping you should call you OB to see what they think. But everything you mentioned sounds like typical early pregnancy symptoms.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Could be normal. I was basically constantly cramping for most of weeks 7-11 as everything started getting ready - it was low and on both sides. Talk to your doc to make sure there is nothing else. And regarding the dizziness, could just be low iron supplies. Again, I went through the same thing. My iron levels came back on the low side of the normal range, but extra iron made the dizziness go away. Ask your doc about that.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• It's probably normal, dizziness & nausea are. You may just be feeling stretching as well.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• If you try getting up slower, it might help also with the dizziness. The cramps are normal and will lesson with time. Try getting as much rest as possible and get your iron levels checked. It might be a good idea to also get your ears checked for an inner ear infection as it will also set off your balance and cause dizziness.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2013