Tell me your story about TTC?!

How long have you been trying?
1st kid?
any funny stories?
any difficulties?

im bored and TTC and I would love to hear everyone elses stories!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• We said,"hey,let's stop using condoms" and I was pregnant 2 months later
    THE END

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• No problems, aim & shoot = baby for us lolv
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Well we weren't TTC but we weren't trying to prevent it either. 3 months later it was a missed period and bets as to if I was pregnant or not. I was.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• With my first, I got pregnant pretty quickly. About a month and a half or two months after we decided to have a baby.
    We decided to start trying again when my oldest was 2 years old, but I was having short cycles and paying close attention to that. I got pregnant right away, and quickly miscarried. Because I had been keeping track of my cycles and my doctor knew the second half of my cycles were too short, he put me on progesterone to take right after I ovulated. I got pregnant two months after my miscarriage, and kept taking Prometrium until my second trimester.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Met a bartender, drank a lot of screwdrivers, BOOM. Pregnant.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Been a long time ago. My oldest is 34 and my youngest is 28.
    I had unprotected sex both times and poof,,,, I was pregnant. Missed only one period each time.

Answer by louise2 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• First child DD went off BC while my husband was deployed, and decided not to go back on when he got home. We used the good ol' pull and pray method for a year and got to comfortable with me not getting PG when I got a BFP!! I was in shock though I should not have been since I was not on BC.
    I am currently PG with our second and this one we tried for. I went off BC in Jan. and and we didn't get PG until August. I was tracking ovulation because we wanted a DS this time. I was also keeping track of how often we had sex, and I was forcing my husband to have sex even when he didn't want to. Just when we were about to throw in the towel for a while I got a BFP, and turns out its a DS :)
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2013